Received few queries on what would be the topics discussed in the 1-day PAT workshop and here is the probable list –
Morning session topics – the trading strategy
1. Why price action based trading?
2. Market structure – Basics
3. Rallies and declines
4. Details of swing pivot high/lows – how to mark them mechanically (to avoid subjectivity)
5. Trends – what constitutes the trend
6. Analyzing trends based on price action swing pivots
7. Positional mechanical strategy with set of mechanical(rule-based) entry/exit rules
8. Intraday strategy with set of mechanical (rule-based) exit/entry rules
9. Trading results of both positional and intraday strategy – How it has made money consistently in the markets
10. Useful price action tips and tricks to extract more juice from the markets
Afternoon session topics – executing the strategy to trade profitably (albeit consistently)
1. What is an ‘edge’ in a system? How to quantify an ‘edge’? Do I really have an edge in my system?
2. How to efficiently backtest a strategy – what to look for and pitfalls?
3. How to evaluate backtesting results to create a money management plan?
4. Money management in trading – how to tailor made money management based on the backtested results?
5. Trading journal and its importance
6. The real holy grail of trading – Execution
7. Part time trading vs Full time trading – Differences and their effect on our P/L
8. Role of psychology in trading – Everybody talks about discipline/patience but how does that relate to trading success.
Who can attend
Anyone who wants to learn price action based trading for both positional and intraday trading
Have more questions?
Please email your questions to email@example.com or Whatsapp 96770 36689