Started trading Nifty intraday options in a 3 lacs trading account from March 1st 2019
1. All these option trades are based on the futures price. I take the trades in my account and not with single digit lots !!
2. These are exact option trade entry/exit points (monthly expiry contracts..i dont trade weekly) according to the contract note from the broker. This is not just MTM 🙂 (The broker and govt take their share) – Trades will be updated daily EOD
All costs are deducted and contract note’s net amount payable/receivable is what you see in the ‘P/L in rupee value’ column of the excel sheet.
3. Tradebook screenshot (from NEST terminal) is uploaded in the ‘Tradebook’ column – Kindly click the link in the corresponding cell.
4. If there is no trade seen against any particular trading day, then it is a NO TRADE DAY .
5. This trading account will be compounded and lot size will be increased accordingly. It is a tiny effort to show how compounding works in real account in real time (with tradebook updates) – not just in excel sheet 🙂
UPDATE as of July 01, 2019
Am not taking any new member for the paid service – so, please do not contact me about it – Thanks !!
Am as curious as you to see how things will unfold in the coming months/quarters !!