Started trading Nifty intraday options in a 3 lacs trading account from March 1st 2019
1. Plan is to aggressively compound this account live to build the account from 3 lacs to 30 lacs
2. All these option trades(buying) are based on the futures price.
3. These are exact option trade entry/exit points (monthly expiry contracts..i dont trade weekly) according to the contract note from the broker. This is not just MTM 🙂 (The broker and govt take their share) – Trades will be updated daily EOD in the sheet.
All costs are deducted and contract note’s net amount payable/receivable is what you see in the ‘P/L in rupee value’ column of the excel sheet.
4. Tradebook screenshot (from NEST terminal) is uploaded in the ‘Tradebook’ column – Kindly click the link in the corresponding cell.
5. If there is no trade seen against any particular trading day, then it is a NO TRADE DAY .
6. This trading account will be compounded and lot size will be increased accordingly. It is a tiny effort to show how compounding works in real account in real time (with tradebook updates) – not just in excel sheet 🙂
7. After the account hits 15L, will start doing directional option selling to take it from 15L to 30L (50k per lot will be the account size needed)
Am as curious as you to see how things will unfold in the coming months/quarters !!