For further details on the paid service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
January 01st 2019 to January 31st 2019 –-> Points made = -25 and percentage returns = -2.5%
February 01st 2019 to February 28th 2019 –-> Points made = -9 and percentage returns = -0.9%
March 01st 2019 to March 31st 2019 –> Points made = 266 and percentage returns = 26.6%
April 01st 2019 to April 30th 2019 –> Points made = 44 and percentage returns = 4.4%
May 01st 2019 to May 31st 2019 –> Points made = 38 and percentage returns = 3.8%
Started trading Nifty intraday options in a 3 lacs trading account from March 1st 2019
1. All these option trades are based on the intraday futures calls(paid) given in the telegram channel – I take the trades i give and not with single digit lots !!
2. These are exact option trade entry/exit points (monthly expiry contracts..i dont trade weekly) according to the contract note from the broker. This is not just MTM 🙂 (The broker and govt take their share) – Trades will be updated daily EOD
All costs are deducted and contract note’s net amount payable/receivable is what you see in the ‘P/L in rupee value’ column of the excel sheet.
3. Tradebook screenshot (from NEST terminal) is uploaded in the ‘Tradebook’ column – Kindly click the link in the corresponding cell.
4. This trading account will be compounded and lot size will be increased accordingly. It is a tiny effort to show how compounding works in real account in real time – not just in excel sheet 🙂
5. For further details on the paid service, please email email@example.com
Am as curious as you to see how things will unfold in the coming months/quarters !!