Started trading Nifty intraday options in a 3 lacs trading account from March 1st 2019
1. Plan is to aggressively compound this account live to build the account from 3 lacs to 30 lacs
2. All these option trades are based on the futures price.
3. These are exact option trade entry/exit points (monthly expiry contracts..i dont trade weekly) according to the contract note from the broker. This is not just MTM 🙂 (The broker and govt take their share) – Trades will be updated daily EOD in the sheet.
All costs are deducted and contract note’s net amount payable/receivable is what you see in the ‘P/L in rupee value’ column of the excel sheet.
4. Tradebook screenshot (from NEST terminal) is uploaded in the ‘Tradebook’ column – Kindly click the link in the corresponding cell.
5. If there is no trade seen against any particular trading day, then it is a NO TRADE DAY .
6. This trading account will be compounded and lot size will be increased accordingly. It is a tiny effort to show how compounding works in real account in real time (with tradebook updates) – not just in excel sheet 🙂
Am as curious as you to see how things will unfold in the coming months/quarters !!