B.Krishnakumar and I, are thrilled to announce our collaboration in conducting Trading Workshops across major cities of India. Our goal is not only to teach you some technical indicator/technical analysis but to also to teach you how to consistently make money in the markets – the A to Z of trading. With a combined experience of over 35+ years in stock markets, we are confident that we can make the whole learning process simplified for you.
Trading is one of the most challenging and rewarding careers in the world. But, almost all of us might have heard that close to 95% of traders end up losing money. If you’re trading the markets, the odds are stacked against you. Every day you are up against Dalal Street’s best and brightest, who have unlimited capital and ruthless computer algorithms. That’s hardly a fair fight.
Summary of Workshop details
In the first part of the Workshop, B. Krishnakumar will build upon the basic concepts of Point and figure chart and combine advanced knowledge/experience to make the concept an actionable trading strategy that can be used immediately. Essentially, he will teach you a simple rule-based strategy that can be used as a basic building block to trade any asset class including stock, options and futures.
In the second part of the workshop, I will round out the course by teaching you how to backtest a strategy effectively (to understand its efficacy in real trading), build a money management plan based on the parameters and Risk management plan along with trading psychology that is required to make money from the markets consistently. I will also help you learn about building a successful trading plan, whether you are a part-time trader or full-time trader.
On the whole, this one day workshop will not only teach you a simple (and efficient) strategy but it will also teach how to take your skillset and apply it to trading a strategy professionally – a complete package.
1. People with little or no experience in the markets
2. Traders with little experience but do not make money (Only lose money)
3. Traders who make money but not consistently
4. Traders who make money consistently but cannot scale up in trading size
Fees, timings and location
Session 1 topics – by B.Krishnakumar
1. Basic & how to plot Point & Figure chart
2. What are the benefits of Point & Figure Charts
3. Basic buy / sell signals & Major Point & Figure Chart patterns
4. Fresh signals & Follow Through
5. How to calculate high probability targets
6. Simple Strategy to Trade Nifty Futures Using Point & Figure charts
Session 2 topics – by Madan Kumar
1. How to efficiently backtest a strategy – what to look for and pitfalls?
2. What is an ‘edge’ in a system? How to quantify an ‘edge’? Do I really have an edge in my system?
3. Money management in trading – how to tailor made money management based on the backtested results?
4. Part time trading vs Full time trading – Differences and their effect on our P/L
5. Trading journal and its importance
6. Role of psychology in trading – Everybody talks about discipline/patience but how does that relate to trading success.
If you are interested to learn from us, please contact below
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 – 78240 21649 (B.Krishnakumar) or +91 – 96770 36689 (Madan Kumar)