Price Action Based + System Trading Webinar

Introduction

As many of you know, I have been trading just the price (aka price action trading) for the last 15+ years.

In this one day webinar, I will cover Structural pivots(price action concept I have been trading for the last 13 years now), Positional/Intraday trading (any underlying instrument that moves), Compounding a small account, Backtesting, Money management and Psychology

Webinar Agenda and participants feedback

Please click on One day webinar Agenda for complete details on agenda.

Please click on Past Workshop/Webinar participants feedback

Fees and Timings

Date: December 12, 2021 (Sunday)

Fees : Rs.12000/person (Twelve thousands only)

Webinar Timings : 9:30AM – 5:00PM

Morning break – 11:00AM to 11:15AM
Lunch Break: 01:00PM to 02:00PM
Evening break: 04:00 to 04:15PM

Payment details

To confirm your registration, please pay Rs.12000 to the below-mentioned Instamojo ID (all kinds of payments like Bank transfer, Credit/Debit cards, UPI, Wallets are accepted) – If you use Instamojo, there will be an extra small 3% convenience fee charged by Instamojo

https://www.instamojo.com/@marketswithmadan

or

Pay to mwmwebinar@upi UPI ID

Kindly mention “12Dec2021 Webinar + Your FirstName” in ‘Purpose of payment’ and send the screenshot of the payment window along with your name to marketswithmadan@gmail.com for further reconciliation and registration process.

Location

Online

Additional perks of attending the webinar

Telegram support group for the attendees (7 days duration) to clear out webinar related doubts via Daily videos.

Important points before making the payment

1. Government ID proof(Driving license, PAN or Aadhaar) of your current country of residence is **MANDATORY** for registering for the webinar. If you are not willing to share ID, please don’t pay for the webinar as you will not be allowed to participate in the webinar (Money will be refunded back to you within 3 days after your payment)

A google registration form will be sent (as a reply to your payment screenshot email) after your payment and Govt ID should be uploaded in that form.

2. Access to the webinar recording + DailyVideos will be granted for 7 days (On 19th December 2021, all video access will be revoked).

3. Irrespective of the reason, no refund will be given for not showing up and if there is a technical snag during the webinar, we will use another weekend to compensate for the lost time.

4. I might conduct 2 days physical workshops in the future (maybe in second half of 2022) and if you have attended this 1 day webinar, you can join the 2 days workshop by just paying the differential amount.

5. As lot of time gets wasted by folks interrupting unnecessarily, i have pre-recorded what i wanted to cover and it constitutes 40-45% of the webinar. Remaining 50-55% of the time will be utilized to answer questions live. I get around 150+ Qs in a webinar typically. This is a WIN-WIN situation as I could cover what I want to share with the participants in a structured way & participants get the maximum out of the webinar.

6. I am not a systems seller and not selling a readymade intraday/positional system. If you are looking for readymade system with buy/sell triggers, my webinar will not suit you – please don’t join.

7. Price action concept part just makes up 20% time of the webinar. Backtesting, money management(MM) and trading psychology make up the remaining 80%.

Contact details

If you have further questions, please email me at marketswithmadan@gmail.com or WhatsApp at 9551 700 200



rss | E-Mail | Twitter