Morning Session topics
1. Why price action based trading & Structural pivots
2. Identifying trends based on structural pivots method(SPM)
3. System building process – Intraday/Positional price action concept with possible set of entry/exit rules. Participants have to frame buy/sell rules around it based on their psychological comfort level
4. Basics of compounding a trading account – the process behind turning 3L to 31L(as of May 28, 2020) in intraday whopping 930% in 15 months would be outlined.
Intraday option trades Excel sheet with tradebook can be found here –>
5. Backtesting a system – how to start, what to look for and pitfalls(curve-fitting)
6. How to evaluate backtesting results to find the optimal risk to be taken per trade & exact capital needed per lot?
Afternoon Session Topics – executing the strategy to trade profitably (albeit consistently)
1. What is an ‘edge’ in a system? How to quantify an ‘edge’? Do I really have an edge in my system?
2. What is Money Management and how it acts as a guiding principle to navigate through our trading career
3. 2% risk per trade does not work(like the way it is suggested in popular books) and why? Then what to do?
4. How Backtesting influences the Money Management process to lay down some solid foundations on the capital deployed
5. If trading system is all we need, why 99% could not trade bigger lot sizes?
6. The real holy grail of trading – Execution
7. Part time trading vs Full time trading – Differences and their effect on our P/L
8. How Psychology plays an important role beyond any rules and how it helped me navigate through my trading career
1. If you are looking for a holygrail or readymade intraday/positional system or non-committal to work after webinar, this webinar is not for you. Good amount of work(learning to mark pivots, backtesting manually bar-bar) involved after webinar.
2. If you are looking to become an independent trader with proper price action knowledge, backtesting, Money management and psychological traits(needed for successful trading), then this webinar is for you – You are in for a treat !!
3. Last but not the least – my intention is to make sure that you dont have to attend another workshop/seminar/webinar in your trading career after this one. What you gain out of this webinar should be good enough to create a consistently successful trading career.